Continuing to develop skills of managers and staff and continuing to offer training reassures staff in these uncertain times that there is still value placed upon them – that they matter.
We are ready to deliver training remotely in a way that maintains a truly bespoke and tailored approach and looks out for the individual and many of our clients are already enjoying the benefits of remote training delivery. We can do this through:
- Remote training delivery, tailoring and delivering skills in a condensed way to a targeted group of participants
- Remote 1:1 coaching
- Bitesize webinars on a variety of soft-skill topics
- Learning Resources available to host on your intranet to stretch, challenge, refresh and rethink
Using our remote delivery approach, we can onboard, train and coach learners to still achieve a qualification in a ‘normal’ timely manner – there is no need to delay starting a programme!
There are three key elements to our remote delivery model:
- Knowledge Input – delivered by the trainer via Microsoft Teams/Skype in shorter, condensed and focused sessions
- Knowledge embedding – through our online virtual learning environment which delivers self-directed learning tasks
- Skills Development and Behaviour Change – supported by one-to-one coaching / tutoring via Microsoft Teams/Skype
And then, there’s Instep Online!
This is where our virtual learning environment comes into its own!
- Allows you to access learners’ progress in real time
- Allows you to see what units your learners are working on so you can offer support
- Access additional training material to support learning
- Environmentally friendly – no waste!
- View upcoming sessions so learners/managers can prepare
- Counts towards Off the Job hours
- Available 24/7 to suit any working patterns.